René started his software development journey as a Programmer/Analyst for several government projects. After working as a developer and consultant trainer, he decided to focus on the development of data modeling, database design, data extraction, and change management products. He runs a company that develops IKAN ALM: a mature Life Cycle Management product which integrates with many environments including Oracle.
Articles by Rene De Vleeschauwer
- Make or buy? (lessons learned)
- Life Cycle Management for ODI: easy to install & use, and affordable!
- DevOps, a global view
- DevOps benefits for ODI (lessons learned)
- The 20 million failure (lessons learned)
- Commit: the point of no return? (lessons Learned)
- Walk and don't look back (lessons learned)
- Lessons Learned: DevOps
- OWB to ODI Migration: How does this work?
- Lessons Learned: our OWB converter versus the Oracle migration utility